This listing is for a box of two new USA made adapters. If you need a set of 4, select a quantity of 2. Please note: If you are going from a larger bolt pattern to a much smaller pattern or centerbore, your adapter could have a step. Contact us if you need more information before ordering.
Our high quality billet wheel adapters are made from 6061-T6 T6 grade Billet aluminum for superior strength and hardness. Our adapters are carefully manufactured by a dedicated team of professionals in our facility in San Bernardino, California. All of our products are rigorously inspected and carefully packed before shipment ensuring unsurpassed quality and satisfaction from our customers.
If you are looking for a different thickness or bolt pattern, give us a call at (909)890-5544
We build custom adapters, and are happy to help you find the exact product for your needs.
IMPORTANT: Please double check you are ordering the correct item before you place your order. Tire Shop Supplies will ship the item listed, and cannot be held responsible if you order the wrong part. Please contact us to verify fitment if unsure. Becase these are custom adapters, we may call you for additional information to ensure a correct fit. Custom adapters are not returnable.
Details, please read:
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: Select from above dropdown
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: Select from above dropdown
-Largest Bolt Pattern: IMPORTANT! Set this option to the same as the vehicle or wheel pattern, whichever is greater.
- Adapter Studs: Select from above dropdown
- Thickness: Select from above dropdown (Vehicle studs cannot extend past the adapter. If your adapter is thinner than your studs, you will ned to trim them.)
- Center Bore: Type into the provided space in mm (If Hub-Centric, also type wheel bore)
- Material: 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
- CNC Machined in California, USA
These adapters do not change lug count. If you need to change lug count, click here.